(Senior) Product Manager (f/m/d)
About xbird / Über xbird
xbird offers the leading AI solution to personalize therapies for better results. Especially in diabetes therapy the progression and impact on each person depend on a variety of factors. Thus each person should be treated according to an individual’s lifestyle. The algorithms developed by xbird can record the behavior and lifestyle of patients using smartphones and other wearables. The collected data is converted into personalized recommendations by means of machine learning in compliance with the strictest data protection standards. This smart support can ensure continuous, reliable and individual care for patients on the way to a healthier life, while providing medical professionals with long-term health data for the best care possible.
The Position / Stellenbeschreibung
As of April 1st 2020, we are looking for a (Senior) Product Manager (f/m/d) to help xbird to bring our product to the next level. You quickly gain a deep understanding of our product, the healthcare challenges we aim to address and the different ways our product can generate value for our customers. You will:
- Define and advance the strategy and roadmap for xbird digital consumer products.
- Identify and prioritize unmet user needs, and translate them into product requirements.
- Collaborate with product designers to define and realize the total user experience.
- Plan and execute formative design research and usability testing.
- Collaborate with software engineering to implement and test new features and/or products.
- Serve as the product owner on agile development teams.
- Train internal stakeholders on new features and/or products.
- Collaborate with product marketing to produce promotional and/or educational content.
- Manage and execute on all compliance related topics at xbird (ISMS, GDPR, MDD-MDR).
Who are we looking for? / Diese Talente erwarten wir
- You have 5+ years of professional experience in (digital) product management in a dynamic environment, experience in startups and in the digital health sector is a plus.
- You have a track record of success serving as a product owner/manager with experience in agile software development and proven success in managing high-value projects end-to-end.
- You have experience in creating engaging consumer-focused mobile apps and digital platforms in a regulated environment.
- You have a very good understanding of UI/UX, usability, technology, and user behavior.
- Your German and English language skills are at C1 level.
- You take full accountability and ownership of your projects.
- You work in a very structured manner, which enables you to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and enjoy working in a fast-paced startup environment.
- You have strong presentation and communication skills. You are proactive and resourceful with a “Can do” attitude.
- You are Innovative and able to think open, broadly, and strategically.
- You have strong analytical skills and are able to draw conclusions from data, management information, and trends.
- You have sound time management skills and ensure work is produced to agreed deadlines at high standards.
- You enjoy responding quickly and influencing people to deliver.
- You are highly organized, focused, and committed to achieving goals.
Who are you? / Über dich
- You are a driven and passionate personality who wants to make a difference.
- You want to spend your time with an experienced and interdisciplinary team to pursue a common goal.
- You believe in our vision to improve lives with technology.
- You are smart, hardworking, and willing to go the extra step to solve problems - but you also have a creative mindset and a tendency to think outside the box to face complex situations.
- You are an open personality with a growth mindset and willing to work in a fast start-up changing environment.
Why join us? / Was wir dir bieten
- You will become part of a highly professional and motivated team.
- You will benefit from a communicative, stimulating, and inspiring environment.
- You will have a competitive salary with equity options.
- You will have the opportunity to contribute to a great mission.
- You will get invaluable insights into the digital health industry.
We offer you to get in on the ground level of one of Berlin’s most exciting companies with a management team that has already built and successfully exited numerous ventures. We have flat hierarchies, flexible home office options and, if the current situation allows it, offer regular meetups after work. You will be part of a dynamic and thriving team that works on things that matter. Join our journey!
Candidates must be able to work in Germany, if you have no clearance to work within the EU please let us know and we try to find a solution. For any other questions, you can contact us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data privacy notice